Back to Uni Checklist
Just when you thought the summer would go on forever – it’s time to get back to Uni. If you’re feeling under-prepared, read on. Though we can’t book your train or help sort out accommodation, we can do one thing for you… We’re here with a checklist of the most important stationery and equipment you need to buy!
So, what exactly do you need?
- Pens, pencils, and highlighters – for jotting, noting and scribbling;
- Notebooks and binders – A4 and other sizes for courses such as art or architecture;
- Course study books and essential texts. You can get these through your College, or, often, via second-hand sellers such as Amazon;
- Post-it notes. (How did we cope before sticky notes were invented?!)
- Planners, folders and desk tidies to keep you organised and uncluttered.
- Tech supplies
- USB flash drives – for saving and transporting your work;
- External hard-drives – especially if your work takes up lots of space. These are also really useful for backups. There’s nothing worse than working hard and losing it all. It happens more than you probably imagine, so make sure you back everything up!
- Powerbanks, so you can charge your devices on the go. You don’t want your computer, phone or audio recorder to die mid-lecture.
If you want to make sure you’re buying good equipment, you can get all your stationery from us! We stock top-quality pens, papers, highlighters, folders and more. London students love our supplies, which are affordable and top-quality… plus they last longer than poorer quality equivalents.
But we don’t just sell stationery. We also offer:
- Printing and scanning;
- Dissertation printing and binding;
- Architecture supplies including niche equipment you’ll struggle to get elsewhere;
- Art supplies to suit all budgets, including products from big suppliers (such as Colart and Winsor & Newton) as well as local companies. We have one of the biggest Faber Castell collections in London!
And what’s more, we’re open at the weekends! Our University of Greenwich store (which is located on campus) is open Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-6, while our nearby South Street Shop is open Saturday 10-5. And we even offer a handy 10% off to students!!
For the best Uni supplies in London, pop in. Our staff will be happy to help whatever your needs, course and budget.
Best of luck for the coming year!