How to Plan a Print Marketing Campaign
A print marketing campaign is one of the best-known ways to draw attention to your business. Executed well, it’s also one of the most effective.
If you want to increase profits and your customer base, we’re here with some tips on how to successfully plan a print marketing campaign. Read on to find out more!
- Plan! Plan your campaign thoroughly. Think very carefully about your target audience and what you’re aiming to achieve. This will give your campaign a clear direction and ensure you stay on point.
- Make sure that you’re realistic with your goals. When you map out your plan, do so with your feet on the ground. Your goals should be challenging but also achievable.
- Think very carefully about your target market. Think about what they like, where they spend their time and how they’ll enjoy receiving advertising. Every decision should be made with these people in mind.
- How do you want to advertise? Is it with business cards? Flyers? Posters? A combination of these? What would appeal to your target market best? Which is most suitable for the location you’re planning to advertise in?
- Consider your budget. There are plans for every single budget, but it’s essential that you know your budget before you start. Costs include printing, leasing outdoor advertising space, help from experts and more.
- Be very clear about your message. Clarity is essential. And make sure all your marketing materials communicate the same message.
- Consistent branding. Make sure the branding, fonts, and imagery on all your marketing materials are consistent and clear. You want your marketing and brand to be readily recognisable.
- Consider the best time to launch. If you sell toys, it might be Christmas time; if you sell holidays, it might be the summer. It might be less obvious with your own business, but there are always better times and worse times. Don’t rush. Plan your marketing around the perfect moment.
The best way to create an effective advertising campaign is to consult with experts. And you’ve found us! We can help with both printing and advice!
For more than forty years, we’ve been helping London businesses with their print marketing. We work very closely with our clients to ensure we plan a print marketing campaign that is geared to the needs of their business. We’ll look at your products or services, budget, customers, and goals, and we’ll help you to craft print marketing materials that work for you.
Whether you need posters, flyers, large format printing or business cards, we’re London’s best. Pop into one of our shops for a chat or send us an email, and we’ll get your business booming!