The Essential Wedding Stationery All Weddings Need
If you’re planning a wedding, there’s plenty to think about, from catering to clothes and DJs to dinner plans. But another big part of planning is stationery and you need lots of it!
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, don’t worry – we’ve compiled a list of all the stationery soon-to-be-newlyweds need. Some of these are optional, while others are nothing short of essential. Read on!
Engagement party invitations. An engagement party is a beautiful way to celebrate your relationship with your family and friends plus it gives the people who love you most the opportunity to feel part of the whole process. A bespoke engagement party invitation is a classic way to set the tone for your wedding.
- Bridesmaid/groomsmen invitations. These are given to people who you want to be your bridesmaids, groomsmen, and best men way before the big day. They will certainly feel honored to be asked to take part in your wedding and a beautiful invitation shows you appreciate their contribution.
- Save the date cards often come before your proper invitations. These might also include an invitation to your wedding website, if you have one. Save the date cards are an important way to make sure your guests keep the date free in their calendar before you’ve worked out all the details.
- Wedding invitations (of course!). These might include maps and specifics of how to get to your venue. If you’re having separate day and evening events, you may need invitations for both. The look and feel of your wedding invitations can be a sneak preview into the wedding itself.
- RSVP cards. These aren’t just to find out who’ll be coming to your big day, they’re also useful for registering allergies and dietary needs. You can also ask for song requests to make your guests feel part of the planning.
- Order of service. A beautiful order of service is a wonderful memento of your day as well as being useful for making sure everyone knows what they’re doing!
- Reserved seating cards. Got reserved seating? There’s one way to make that clear!
- Menu cards. These inform guests what they’re eating. They are especially important if you have guests with dietary needs.
Some brides and grooms also choose to have favour cards, thank you cards, and tags for welcome bags.
Your wedding stationery is often the first glimpse of the event for your guests so a cohesive and beautiful design with matching fonts, images, and style makes a stylish first impression.
Your stationery should also match the feel and style of your wedding and the personalities of the couple-to-be. Your stationery is an important way to establish the vibe of the big day.
If you feel a bit stuck, uninspired or overwhelmed, we can help. We’re not just a printing shop, we also craft the best wedding stationery in London.
We’ve been creating beautiful, elegant, affordable wedding stationery for years. Whatever you need, we’ll work closely with you to create a design you love. We can also offer advice on what you might want according to your budget, style, and personality.
Many London couples come to us for their wedding invitations and stationery. Join them and find out why!